Friday, July 18, 2008

An intro that's good to go...


What's the word, y'all? My name is Cutso. I am a Bay Area-based DJ. My crew, the Fingerbangerz, will kill your crew.

OK, so now that we got the formal introduction done-zo, welcome to my blog. I'll be sharing with you my misadventures locally, as well as on the road. As an active DJ, I see and hear a lot of crazy shit on a nightly basis. Some nights maybe better than others, but I'll do my best to over-exaggerate even the most mundane details to make ALL of my updates an endless typhoon of excitement and orgasmic bliss. Even when I'm doing no more than mackin' a platter of nachos at my dining table. That shit's gonna be like watching Spartacus on PCP.

I'd say that this blog is sort of a spin-off of my WTTM Radio blog (also run by my boys Nate Nothing, superstar music journalist David Ma, and fellow Fingerbangerz Crew member Squareweezy.) Like Joanie and Chachi to Happy Days, except with cursing and shit. Fuck.

My blog, like most hip/hip-hop/hipster/hip-replacement blogs these days, will contain music, photos, videos, political/social commentary, kinky sex stories, and other pieces of information and resources. I'll also be posting some of my mixes and beats, and the latest on me, my crew and anyone else I'm backin', so keep checking back. So sit back, relax, cuddle that big, bad bitch of yours, and enjoy the ride.

No comments: